Who am I?
you can find the answer
in the limb of any naked tree swaying in the wind,
in puddles collecting raindrops on a rainy afternoon
or in the eyes of children on theraputic horses.
the answer lies in the power of my words or the composition of my photos
the answer lies in the rhythm of my walk, the curves of my body
who am I?
I am art.
I am everything I chose to be.
I chose beautiful, strong, confident...
I chose to be me.
you can find the answer
in the limb of any naked tree swaying in the wind,
in puddles collecting raindrops on a rainy afternoon
or in the eyes of children on theraputic horses.
the answer lies in the power of my words or the composition of my photos
the answer lies in the rhythm of my walk, the curves of my body
who am I?
I am art.
I am everything I chose to be.
I chose beautiful, strong, confident...
I chose to be me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home